Wednesday, October 30, 2013

in our home: halloween decorations

Tonight we go trick-or-treating. Can you guess what Cooper will be this year? 

 I can't believe fall and winter holidays are already here. 

Here are pieces of Halloween around our home.

A friend once told me to decorate for Halloween with pictures of Cooper dressed up in his costumes. I loved the idea and have put a picture from each year in a frame.
This is what they look like all together.
I made this fabric banner. It was really inexpensive and fun to make.
This sits next to our front door.
Cooper wanted to put his crayons in this spider box.
It sits on his little table with his Bible and book for the week.


4 comments:

  1. Chandra, I love the idea of decorating with previous Halloween pictures! Miss you...wouldn't it be fun to go trick or treating together?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you, too! And it would be SO fun. One day...

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that material banner!!! Decorating with his past pics is such a cool idea too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete