Thursday, September 22, 2011

Amish Zebras

We are getting more settled into our home and life in Ohio. There are boxes in different corners of the house that stare at me and taunt me all day long. Eventually they'll disappear.

About a week ago we took Cooper to an awesome park in town. It has many different types of playgrounds, and he loved it. He has learned how to climb up, and slide down a slide all by himself...no fear. He loves it.
Here he is riding a Zebra.
Which reminds me...last weekend we went to an Amish fall festival. They had all types of animals you could get up close and personal with. A zebra was one of them. Whenever we read books about animals, Cooper likes to make the sound of the animal. For a zebra, he always makes a horse sound, and I always tell him that I have no idea what sound a zebra makes. Well, I'm proud to say I know what one sounds like, and it's a weird noise that I don't know I can get right. If you don't know what one sounds like, google it and see if you can get some sounds of it.

Here are some of the pictures I had hoped to share with you a while ago.

This is my sweet boy wearing his backpack I got him for his airplane ride.
Playing outside on our last day of summer weather. We were in KY here.

Playing with the goats and riding Sonny Boy at Carrie and Amy's.

Maybe we got a little TOO close.
Our new home...outside.
Inside.

Today I was cold. I had to shut all the windows and lay under a blanket. It's not even October, people...what am I going to do this winter?

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I actually have a picture of a friend getting bitten by a zebra and I can't remember what kind of sound they make.

    P.S. Love seeing the pics of the house, especially the inside with your stuff in it :)

    ReplyDelete