Wednesday, September 28, 2011

RAYs of sunshine

I'd like to back up a couple of weeks and share a wonderful event with you.


Andrew's sister, Ashleigh, got married to Kyle. They are now Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Ray.


I absolutely LOVE photographing special events. I was excited that Ashleigh had asked me to take pictures of their special day. Being the photographer at a wedding is quite an honor. The couple allows you to capture their long awaited, very special day. Throughout the day you are lucky enough to capture some of their most intimate moments.


Watching Kyle and Ashleigh, as well as their family and friends, was wonderful. To see the way the event unfolded, the love of everyone in the room for them, and how at peace they were, was neat.

As I took pictures through my lens, I couldn't help but feel love for every single one of my in-laws.

Our lives this year have been anything but easy. It's nice to see a break from the overwhelming, the discouraging, and the heartache. Instead, that night, we celebrated. Celebrated Kyle and Ashleigh, but also celebrated each other.



To my Sale family: I love you.

To Kyle and Ashleigh: Thanks for letting me capture these moments for you. I pray for your marriage often, praying that it is one where you learn to lean on God first, then each other. A marriage that grows in love each year. A marriage that is an example to your boys. A marriage that lasts. May your family be a RAY of sunshine to others. (get it??)

No comments:

Post a Comment