Thursday, July 19, 2012

Freeze Frame: July

Each month I will write down moments I want to "freeze", or remember forever about Cooper.  I know that there are so many little things I will forget one day.  But maybe by me having them on here I will be able to one day look back and get all emotional while I look back at pictures and special memories. I will probably laugh, and smile, and shed some tears wondering how in the world I forgot so much about Cooper.

So I've decided to dedicate some posts on this blog to some things I want to remember about Cooper, but most likely will one day.  I've decided to call it Freeze Frame, highlighting some moments with Cooper I'd love to freeze forever.

This month I would freeze:

The way Cooper says his "V"s.  He says them with the B sound.  DVD is DBD. Vroom is broom. Funny thing: vacuum is with the G sound...."gacuum"

When Cooper sings "Jesus loves the little children" he sings, "they are precious in the sun" instead of they are precious in his sight.

The way Cooper holds up his hands and claps when he has done something.  He makes the absolute cutest face...he is so proud of himself.

When we play pat-a-cake, Cooper loves the "roll it" part.  And he makes the cutest little half smile and moves his hands in such a funny way when he does it.

Cooper has started calling monkey "monk" for short. LOVE it.

I found a new ticklish spot.  It's between his armpit and elbow on the underside of his arm.

He loves to play hide and seek.  His hiding spot is usually in a wide open space.

He runs from one house to the other, chanting, "go, cooper, go!"

This week he told me for the first time ever that it would be ok if mommy and daddy had another baby. When I asked him what we should name it, he said, "twinkle".  (no, I'm not pregnant).

Cooper loves himself.  He watches himself in the mirror, wants everyone to look at him, and has started asking me to take pictures of him.  He then looks through the pictures of himself like he's famous.  And he only likes the pictures of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment