Monday, June 17, 2013

Coffee Date Monday: Father's Day

Whoa! It's been so long since I've sat down to type something on here.

I've decided to break the silence. I can't take credit for today's post, however. It was written by one handsome dude.

"My Dad"
by Cooper

My dad is funny because he eats all by himself "butt" and he says, "booger butt".
My dad thinks I am funny when I'm playing my hungry hungry hippos all by myself.




My dad is 4 years old.
His favorite thing to do is play with his toy that goes "bjjjjjj".


His favorite color is blue, red, and black.
My dad's job is to work at church.

He loves to eat butt.
He is really good at playing with me.



My dad loves when I do the dishes.
My dad always says, "Eat Cereal."

My favorite thing about dad is playing.


Cooper dressed up in Andrew's clothes and answered some questions about his daddy, which we compiled into a gift. That last picture is too much for me.

I hope you all had an enjoyable Father's Day, celebrating the men in your life. I pray you have men in your life who influence you as spiritual leaders.

1 comment:

  1. That last pic is AWESOME!!! I can't get over this - "He loves to eat butt." Thanks for making my Monday Cooper!

    ReplyDelete