Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rewards of being CUTE

Let's just get something out in the open...I have a cute kid. 

We have tried to be humble about this, but it just seems no matter where we go or what we do, we get comments. 

Here are the comments from just the past few days from friends, family, and complete strangers:
"You've got the cutest kid in the world."
"He's so darn cute"
"I love his big blue eyes."
"Look at those dimples."
"You should put him in modeling."

Apparently his being cute is noticed by more than me and the Mr. 

Being cute has also helped Cooper score some extra or fun things. Big time.

He has gotten candy and stickers from pretty much every grocery or other type of store we go to.

He has even gotten money! People just give him quarters. How awesome would it be if we could all be handed money from complete strangers when we go to the grocery store. 

This week's big score: ice cream with strawberries.  He turned in his Chick-Fil-A toy for some ice cream. He told them he wanted it in a cup, and he wanted it vanilla. Then with excitement and pumped fists, "and strawberries!!" Sure enough, the lady came back with strawberries on top of his ice cream. She winked at me, Cooper said thank you and we walked away. The kid couldn't contain his excitement. He exclaimed loudly, "I can't believe it!!" 

Eating his ice cream -with strawberries- on the way home.

I couldn't believe it either. But maybe I should start. My kid is cute. And his cuteness gets him some good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment