Thursday, July 28, 2011

Treasured Photos

Just got word that my mammaw has passed. When I think of mammaw I think of:

  • gardening
  • hand-made costumes at halloween
  • hand-made clothes
  • no-bake cookies
  • curly white hair
  • "Well"
  • laughter
  • love

I am so happy that Cooper and I were able to visit her a month ago. Her last words spoken to me were "I wish you lived closer so we can watch Cooper grow up". Ironic thing is that soon we will be closer, and she gets the best view of Cooper growing up. These two photos will always be treasured.

Andrew and I were supposed to drive back to FL today. Instead we will be traveling to KY. Please keep my mom's side of the family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss Chandra. I will be praying for comfort.

    ReplyDelete