Monday, January 16, 2012

Coffee Date Monday: Hunger Games

No time to chit-chat today.

I have neglected everything today (eating, hygiene, housework, cooking) with the exception of some play time with Cooper for The Hunger Games. I told Andrew earlier that I started reading it today, and that it was really good. This translates to me being absent for a day or two until I finish the book.

I scraped myself away to get a shower and get dressed before he comes home from work. Hoping I can be a fast cleaner and pick up some things so he doesn't come home to a house that's been hit by a tornado...aka toddler with a mom preoccupied by a book.

Sad thing about this: this book is the first of three.

I'll have to take some breaks in-between books.

I promise I'll write more later this week. After I've finished this book. And maybe the others.


3 comments:

  1. I flew through the first book in two days then started the second and flew through that one too! Kami was so mad because they are hers and she wanted me to wait for her. So... I went three weeks before I couldn't stand it any longer, then I finished the third!
    I really enjoyed this series :)
    Enjoy, and tell Andrew to bring home take-out!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For whatever reason, I'm just now seeing this comment. We ordered out that night. Pizza, I think! I finished the second book last night, and am picking up the third in a little bit from the library.

      Delete