Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The time Cooper was locked in the car.

Yesterday Andrew and I went to dinner with some friends. Before dinner, I had to take Cooper to the sitter.

I open the front passenger door and lay his bag, my purse, and keys, on the seat. Cooper climbs in through that door and makes his way to the driver's seat. I open the back door where Cooper's seat is. I tell him to climb back into his seat. So, he climbs to the back, then into his seat. I shut the front passenger door, buckle Cooper in, shut his door, and walk around to the driver's door.

Only I can't open it. And I can't open any of the other doors.

Apparently when he was in the drivers seat he pushed the lock button, locking the doors. And I had no idea.

Thankfully it was a nice day, not hot, and it was a comfortable temperature inside the car. He didn't freak out. He played with and talked to monkey and picked his nose for entertainment.

Andrew has never gotten home so quickly. He rescued us, and we were on our way to the sitters.

And we had a wonderful dinner with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment