Monday, April 23, 2012

Coffe Date Monday: ZOO

Today I've realized how lazy I can be, how much I don't do much of anything, how much I don't sacrifice of myself for my family.  I realized this because today I was not lazy, and I did a lot.  Today I have cleaned the whole house, done laundry, and entertained 3 cuties.

This weekend we took Cooper to the zoo for the first time.  We went to the Akron Zoo.  It is a small zoo, but kind of perfect just for having something fun to do.  We got a family membership so we can go back this year, and we also get into other zoos for free or 50% of the cost.  This summer I hope to take Cooper as much as we can.






Cooper was excited to see penguins, tigers, and elephants.  We saw the first two, but there were no elephants there.



His favorite part was playing on this train they had set up.  They have a real train ride, but it wasn't open.  This summer we'll get to go back and let him ride it.


Tomorrow we are leaving for Nashville.  Excited doesn't begin to describe how I feel.  I can't wait to see some different scenery, see my family, and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment