Monday, December 3, 2012

Days 2&3

Today was one of those days that I am happy to move past and wake up with a fresh start tomorrow.

It was a day when Cooper didn't keep any pants dry.
A day when a minute into our grocery trip to Aldi I put everything back and left because I was being yelled at by a 2 - going on teenage monster boss - was yelling at me.
A day when I look back and realize there wasn't a lot accomplished, but know that I was busy and occupied all day.

Our activity yesterday was a reindeer necklace.

I thought it would be fun to give it a red nose instead of the black one it came with. The necklace is now a bit ghetto because the bell doesn't work and he only has one eye.

Today was a felt Christmas tree.
Finding the number 3

I started out being really creative - thinking I would do a bunch of different shapes.

As time went on with Cooper next to me I realized bigger shapes, less time, less hassle was the way to go. My ornaments started out small and ended up quite large.
This is where we put it. It is currently on the ground after falling.
This kid's personality kills me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment