Saturday, December 21, 2013

Seven things. Part 7.

Last day of my seven things series. It's been so fun to write them and smile at our journey.

7 Things I Look Forward with Andrew.

Being Debt-Free! 
Need I say more? I can't wait to kiss student loans and credit card debt goodbye.

Traveling.
So many places we want to go together. So many adventures we want to take.
Rio.
2016.
It's happening.


































Cooper's Teen Years.
Ok, actually I'm completely terrified of those years. However, Andrew has a lot of knowledge and skills when it comes to those years. I'll be counting on him to help me through them.


































Seeing where Andrew's creativity takes us. 
He's a dreamer, ya'll. We might be in Paris next year. Who knows! I do have confidence that his creativity will lead us to some great places.

Empty Nesting. 
I love Cooper, but man did we have fun before he was here! I know it will be so bittersweet, but I'm excited for the day it's just the two of us again.

Building a Home.
I think it would be awesome to literal build a home with him. But I'm talking more than a structure. I'm talking about what others feel when they enter the structure of our home. I'm talking about the roots we give Cooper. Can't wait to see what our home becomes.

Aging. 
I know it sounds crazy. But I'm happy to grow old with Andrew. I'm happy to be gray with him. (Let's be honest - I'm already there). I can't wait to look back on our life and smile.

To Andrew - 
These past seven years have been a wild ride, but I wouldn't want anyone else next to me.  
I'm so glad you chose me to do life with you. 
Thanks for choosing me every day since "I do." 
Here's to us! 
Here's to our future!
I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment