Friday, December 20, 2013

Seven things. Part 6.

Top seven memories with Andrew since marriage.

Our honeymoon.
Where else would we go but Disney? It was so nice to get away just the two of us. Wish we could do it more often.
































Trip to NYC. 
Traveling with him is one of my favorite things. Experiencing this city with him was fun.
































When I told him I was pregnant with Cooper. 
His head went back in disbelief. Followed by the sweetest kiss on the forehead.
































The way he looked at me after I had Cooper. 
It was a different look. One of more love. Maybe some amazement thrown in there? Also, exhaustion. He had some tired eyes, too.





  
Our transition from Florida to Ohio. 
One of the hardest times, but memorable in many ways.
This was taken our last night together in our florida home.

Walks. 
We have the best talks during them. Now we get to take them with a cute sidekick.

Pillow talk. 
Such good conversations and a lot of laughter in those moments right before slumber. Not only does our cute sidekick take walks with us, he snuggles with us, too.






Andrew, I'm glad that I get to share and make memories with you. We've had some amazing ones these past 7 years. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment