Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Seven things. Part 4.

Seven Things I love about Andrew.

His crooked smile. Cooper got this trait from him. It makes my heart sing.

He's one of the most talented people I know. His talent doesn't stop at design. He plays the guitar, drum, or any other instrument you hand him, he sings, he is a great communicator, and a great leader.

He works hard. He works his tail off to allow me to stay home with Cooper. He has such dedication to the things he works on.

He is on a constant path of learning and growing. He is a man who is willing to learn. It's one of my favorite things about him. He will apologize and correct his ways. He is always aspiring to be a better husband, father, friend.
































He supports me. He lets me and encourages me to go after my dreams. One dream I've had since I was little was to be a mom. Right now he is supporting me in an amazing way by allowing me to stay home. And it means the world to me.

He is an amazing dad. Cooper's eyes brighten when Andrew is home. Andrew is such a fun and loving father to Cooper.

He loves Jesus.  This is the most attractive quality I find in anyone. Andrew loves Jesus and a big part of why I love him.





































Andrew, I'm thankful for all your talents and all that you bring to our marriage. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment