Tuesday, October 18, 2011

20 months

Today Cooper is 20 months old!

I can't believe 20 months have gone by since Cooper was born.

To celebrate, we had our first pillow fight. He was "helping" me change the sheets on the beds today, and I decided it was time to teach him about pillow fighting. I was funny because he could barely lift the pillow....which means I won. He laughed every time he got hit.
I always wondered when children discover how to pick their nose. For my child it happened around 20 months. I will find him many with his finger up his nose and then he'll say "yucky". So, in case you ever wonder, you could probably expect it with your child around 20 months.
Happy 20 months, Cooper Lee.

P.S. We are thankful for our friends who generously give clothing to us. Two special friends provided us with one of my favorite outfit days on Cooper in a while. Thanks Heather and Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment