Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friday Photo Dump: EleFUN

This week's phone pictures need some explanations. Here we go.

***Apparently when we were sick last week, every time we came into contact with anyone, they contracted our grossness. Amazingly Andrew didn't get sick, nor did Heather, who was with us all weekend. Sorry to those of you who suffered.***

We had a birthday dinner just the three of us the night before cooper's birthday.
I'm pretty sure Cooper knows he's 2 now. Day after his birthday he started asking, "Why?". Another new favorite: "What time is it?"
Cooper is obsessed with some of his new toys. He has left some others in the dust. He hasn't even played with the vacuum since his birthday. Well, maybe once, but for Cooper that is pretty amazing.

Elefun is his new favorite. I think it is what replaced the vacuum. He loves to have it out, and turn it on, even if there are no butterflies coming out. (In this game, paper butterflies fly out of the trunk and you try to catch them with your net). Sometimes when we play he just stands there with his net in amazement, not even trying to catch the butterflies. Sometimes he carries it around. Sometimes he just likes to hear the sound it makes. It has become somewhat annoying because it's hard to get stuff done when you've got a toddler and an elephant to take care of. Yesterday I hid it in the broom closet and told Cooper he was sleeping. But Cooper found my hiding spot. I think I've found a new one, though. It's up high in a cabinet I never open. Kind of sounds harsh but I need a little balance back in my life.
It's been sunshiny this week. I can't believe the nice weather we've had this winter.

I went on a date this week. It was a much needed night out. Reminded us why we like each other.

Look at what I saw on our date:
Looking forward to this movie.

I watched an old black and white movie this week, with some pretty amazing women, in a pretty amazing theatre room.

Look where I found Cooper after I used the restroom yesterday.

Look where I found him after I showered.

Remembering this week that God is the landlord of my everything. He's got it all. He's in control.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment