Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friday Photo Dump: What a week!

This week was crazy.  It started with everyone getting sick.  Not the sniff sniff kind.  The gross kind.

Our friends Tom and Erica visited, and I managed not to get a single picture because I was trying my best to concentrate on a brat diet and trying not to be nauseous.  So sad about that.  Even though we were sick, it was so good to see the Goodlet family.  I miss them and their company.

It took me 'til Thursday to feel someone ok.  Yesterday I felt normal - holla!

Here is what I captured with my phone this week:

The sign on his pool is the perfect caption to this picture.

Cooper took a black crayon and gave himself a mustache.

Last picture before Cooper and I got sick.  He points to the knight on his UCF stuff and says it's Uncle Aaron.

Then we slept.


And slept.

This might not look like much, but Cooper did this all by himself, with absolutely no help from me.  All I did was snap this picture.

Last night we went to Tuscora park.  Cooper rode the train, played on the playground, sat on a tractor, and rode a horse.  It was fun.

This weekend is my high school reunion.  I have very mixed feelings about not going.  It would have been so good to see everyone. After having the week I've had, though, I'm glad I get this weekend to rest up and play at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment