Saturday, June 16, 2012

Photo Dump - Summertime is oh so fun.

This morning Andrew wasn't feeling well.  He was in and out of the bathroom.  At some point in the early morning he finally threw up.  Cooper and I tried our best to stay away from the germs and help out at the same time.  We were outside for most of the day.  Pulled weeds, trimmed bushes, cleaned out his pool, washed and detailed my car, played, played, played.  At about 7:30 this evening, Cooper threw up.  He has done it once since then.  He is currently laying on the love seat, which is covered in towels, and I jump at each and every movement, to try and aid in the process of making sure our furniture doesn't get covered in yuck.

Times like this is not a good time to have carpet.

I don't know what will happen if I get sick, too.  None of us will be able to help the other.

Anyhow, onto more exciting and less gross things. I've actually done a pretty decent job capturing our fun this past week.

 We set up the blow up pool in the back yard.  Cooper has had a blast in it.  We set up this basketball hoop next to it.  He loves to shoot baskets from the pool.  


 Mommy's helper.  Hauling weeds to the trash bins.


 I made cupcakes! They were yummy, and I liked the green and blue together, too.


 Danielle and I took the kids to the 50s Fling in Sugarcreek.  It was a nice idea, but not a fun reality.  At one point three of the four children were screaming.  This picture is the calm before the storm.  Needless to say, we didn't stay long. 


 They're going to be good friends one day.  This picture was actually taken during the worst dining experiencing of my life.


 We picked strawberries and made some freezer jam.  In this post I seem pretty domestic.  Don't get used to it.


 More fun on his tractor.  There is a horn on it, and he thinks he has to hold down the horn the whole time he is driving. Oh, the fun of loud noises.


 The Traurig family was in town for a couple of days.  Here they were pretending to be pirates with an old spinning wheel.


 Cooper knows how to lounge. He gets it from me.


 Cooper and Madi chatting it up.


Cooper learned a new life skill this week: drinking from a water hose.

The End.
I hope you're all having a wonderful, sick-free, father's day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment