Sunday, June 3, 2012

Finally - a photo dump

May was full of ups and downs for me.  I felt kind of off-kilter.  Therefore, this blog was quite neglected last month.  It wasn't the only thing.  Housework, my poor dead plants, and cooking are up there with things neglected as well.  Here are some cell phone pictures to sum up our month.

We read Green Eggs and Ham, then made green eggs for lunch.

We were host to three baby birds.  While we were all gone last weekend they learned to fly and left the nest by the time we got back.

Cooper ran into the corner of a wall at church, leaving him with that nice little mark you see on his cheek for about 2 weeks.

We played outside.  Cooper loves bubbles.

We took a long car ride.

Cooper swung at Gramma's.  That is my swing from when I was little.

Cooper played in an awesome sprinkler. 

We played at the park with friends.

This is where & how Cooper sits while I vacuum.  On the couch, with his vacuum.

Someone pinch me because it's June and the weather is in the 60s and 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment