Saturday, August 3, 2013

abbreviate

I realized recently that Cooper likes to shorten his words.
We saw Monsters University...monkey, too! Cooper cried in a few parts, but told us he liked it when we left.

Monkey = Monk.
Pajamas = Jams
Yoshi = Yosh
Mushroom = Mush
The Ninja Turtles are Leo, Mikey, Donnie and Raph
Love to watch him sleep. This day he chose our bed as the best spot for a nap.

My new favorite was heard a few nights ago when he was done pooping and needed to be wiped. He usually yells, "Mom, I'm done!" That night it was different. From the other room I heard "Mom, I went pot."

Now we can add to the list.
Potty = Pot

Do you or your kids abbreviate anything?

He rode his bike to the playground at the school close to us. We played Mario with the rubber pieces on the ground.





No comments:

Post a Comment