Monday, December 19, 2011

Coffee Date Monday: Not feelin' it

Today I'm not feelin' it. If you had really come over for coffee I probably would have turned you away from my door step when you showed up...or made sure you know we were going to lounge with movies and naps instead of catching up.

Maybe it's the emotional roller coaster of the past couple of weeks.
Maybe it's the fact that this weekend we celebrated our anniversary and Christmas.
But today after breakfast, I fell asleep on the couch while Cooper played and woke up to him banging the vacuum around.
I have managed to bathe myself and Cooper, but we're both back in very comfy clothing.
I have played, played, played with Cooper.
We have worked on some fun Christmas crafts.
But I have not done a single thing to my home today. I want to. I want everything to be picked up, cleaned up, organized, and cooked. But today I'm just not feeling it. Is that so bad? Today I declare it is not.

Maybe it's because when I bought coffee I accidentally bought whole bean instead of ground, and we don't have a grinder, so I'm a girl without any coffee in her body right now.

And I'm going to go take a nap.

1 comment: