Sunday, December 18, 2011

The time we fell of the face of the earth.

Seems like we fell of the face of the earth? Yep. Feels like that to us, too.

Last weekend I left for KY to go to a cousins wedding. As I was getting ready to go we got a call that Andrew's mom wasn't doing well.

I went on to KY.

Andrew flew to FL to be with his mom.

His mom is OK for now, but needs a liver transplant. We are praying she is close to the top of the list and will be able to get one soon. Would you please pray with us?

Grandpa has cancer again. I did my best to help them for a week. He starts chemo treatments again on December 28.

We lost monkey...but then found monkey.

Andrew got to spend time with friends and family in FL.

Cooper and I got some love from family in KY.

I actually missed ohio.

When we got back we had a good night with friends.

Cooper played with the Millers and Matt yesterday while Andrew and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. We had a great time together. I love my husband, am thankful for all he does, and am grateful that God has blessed our marriage in lots of ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment