Monday, November 14, 2011

Coffee Date Monday: Not much to say


Today I thought, "I wonder how long I can go before I want/need coffee?" The answer: 9:30.

I'm really tired today, which is weird because yesterday I took like a 2 hour nap, and got about 8 hours of sleep last night.

Yesterday was a pretty perfect day in our house. We went to the 9:00 service, went to the park, watched movies at our home, we all took a nap, met our neighbors, and hung out. Did I mention I got a 2 hour nap yesterday? It was glorious.

Here's a picture of me & Coop playing at the park.

Today I don't have too much to talk to you about. I have some thoughts that are getting their own blog post. So I thought I'd fill out one of those quirky question surveys just to give you something to read/entertain you.


*If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?
Love deeply

*If you could have a room full of one thing, what would it be?
Friends and family

*What do you value most in other people?
Their heart

*If you could see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
Blue - I wouldn't want to miss Cooper's eyes

*If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
My ability to laugh at myself.

*What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
Running

*Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?
Teach

*What is the best advice you've ever given and received?
Given - you tell me.
Received - Live with the end in mind.

*How would you like to die?
Of old age, with family by my side

*Who was your favorite celebrity as a child?
I had a big crush on JTT

*What type of pets do you have?
None

*What is your favorite color?
Yellow

*What is most memorable about your high school years?
Friendships

*What word describes you best?
motherly

*What is your greatest accomplishment?
Family - married for almost 5 years (can you believe Andrew&I have been together almost 8 years?) and Cooper.

*What drives you every day?
Knowing that where we are is what I've prayed for, and what God has designed me to do.

*What is your favorite food?
My mom's lasagna

*Where do you want to retire?
I honestly have no idea.

*What is your business goal this year?
I have several that I'll share in a new year blog post

*Where do you like to vacation?
I just like to vacation. Doesn't matter where.

*Who do you admire?
Nanny Heab

*What is your mission?
Leave a great legacy

*If you were invisible, where would you go?
I think it would be neat to see the living quarters of the white house.
Also, I would hop on a plane to anywhere in Europe.

*What traits in others are you attracted to?
The way they treat others, honesty, their ability to let loose and have a good time

*What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
I can't pick just one. There are so many people who love us that have blessed us with their ways of kindness.

*How do you want to be remembered?
A godly lady who listened well, loved deeply, and knew how to have fun.

*What would you do with a million dollars?
Get out of debt, pay of our fl house mortgage, then sell it, invest, and give

*If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why?
Depends on what kind.
An island getaway, like vacation - Andrew...yay for romance!
A deserted island - Allison, Amanda, Erin, and Liz. Because we'd be able to have fun despite our conditions.

*You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about?
In this world, you will have trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment