Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chicago in Pictures

To redeem my banter about the rough part of traveling, I feel the need to make known the great parts of the trip.

Sometimes it is so hard to put into words how completely happy I am when I am with my college roommates.  I have never experienced friendships like it, and I don't know that I ever will again.  I'm so glad we live in the age of technology where we can call, text, email, and video chat.  One of those things happens daily in my life and it's wonderful.  But when it can be in person, face to face, for an extended amount of time...my heart overflows.  Simply put, my time with Amanda and Addi was  wonderful.  Because I can't let my words do it justice, you will simply have to enjoy the rest of this post with pictures.




She is such a good mommy.

















Because nothing I do in the kitchen is ever easy.





Amanda Lou, I love you.  I'm so thankful for our time together.


To read some wonderful details and another perspective of our trip, check out Amanda's blog post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment