Monday, February 10, 2014

LOVE week

I've decided to declare the week leading up to Valentines day as LOVE week.


Celebrating love shouldn't be just dedicated to one day. It really shouldn't even be dedicated to one week. Love should be something that we choose to celebrate every day, especially the love God has for us.

"God promises to LOVE me all day and sing songs through the night." 
Psalm 42:8

"Trust steadily in God. Hope unswervingly. LOVE extravagantly.
The best of these three is LOVE."
1 Corinthians 13:13

"I've LOVED you the way my father has LOVED me. Make yourselves at theme in my LOVE. If you keep my commands, you'll remain intimately at home in my LOVE."
John 15:9

"His LOVE never runs out."
Psalm 107:1

"LOVE from the center of who you are; don't fake it...Be good friends who LOVE deeply; practice playing second fiddle."
Romans 12:9-10


To celebrate LOVE this week, we are going to bake some cookies, write out some valentines, make some special things for Andrew, read some good valentine books, and draw some hearts in the snow. I hope you choose to celebrate God's love this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment