Saturday, August 20, 2011

Andrew, Packing, Uncle Aaron, Eskimos


Disclaimer: I am tired, sick, and mentally overwhelmed. I cannot promise thoughts to flow correctly, words to be properly spelled, or any of this post to make sense.

I haven't posted in a few days. I have A LOT to share, but not enough time to post things in a proper speed. So, you get the lovely pleasure of enjoying some outdated blog posts in the coming weeks. Yay!

Andrew has been gone since Thursday and I can say that I'm already missing him. It is so helpful having him around...I miss his company, help with packing, entertaining Cooper for me while I do things like cook, clean....shower. Tonight we pulled into the driveway and Cooper said, "Daddy?" My heart melted. No, baby, Daddy isn't here. Daddy is in Ohio...remember? You told Daddy you were going to be a "good guy" while he was away in Ohio. So, we skyped with Andrew. Cooper grinned so big, gave his daddy a high five, and several kisses. Heart melted even more. Looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks. Really looking forward to being at our next home...all together.

A few weeks ago we put our house up for rent. We found renters within 24 hours. CRAZY!! Even crazier that we are happy with our renters. We don't think we could have found a better couple to live in and take care of our home. I took this picture when we put our house up for rent.
Let me assure you, my house does not look like this anymore. There are no decorations on the walls, no frames, nothing in it's place. Instead, big brown boxes in every corner, and (if Cooper's here while I'm packing) an explosion of toys, drink spills, and snacks. It is no easy task to pack a house by yourself with an 18 month old.


Enter Aaron. Aaron has been a great help with packing and doing things around the house. He is a great brother, brother-in-law, and uncle to our family. It is especially fun to see him with Cooper. They love each other a whole lot. Can't you just see the sheer enjoyment of being together in this picture?

Cooper's new trick is eskimo kisses.
Our handsome lad.
Off to bed. Early to bed, early to rise...right?? We'll see...with my stuffed up nose and tired and heavy eyes, sleep will probably become a must in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment