Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Andrew's Leaving

After 6 months, Andrew starts a new job on Monday! I am so excited for him and this next opportunity.

Since he starts Monday, he leaves tomorrow. Cooper and I are staying here until September 12. I have been COMPLETELY unmotiviated this week to do anything. I realized yesterday it was because I know that starting tomorrow, I get no days off for at least 3 weeks. I will be a single mom - not just any single mom - a single mom trying to pack her 3 bedroom house. So, this week I have lounged and not cared, well, tried not to care. Tomorrow I will be more motivated and things will get back into routine. Until then, just know that if you stop by, you are sure to see Cooper and myself still in our PJs and playing.

I have pictures to share, but they're still on my camera. Another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment