Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthdays

In the midst of our crazy life, we have found time to celebrate two birthdays. My mom's (August 20th) and mine (August 25th).

Cooper helped me make a cake for my mom.
Cooper is infatuated with the vacuum as well as things that make loud noises like the vacuum (hair dryer, blenders, and mixers). He absolutely loves them, but at the same time, having a big fear of them. He runs from the vacuum, and cries if he's too close when I turn the hair dryer on. So, when it came time for me to mix the batter, I had to transfer the bowl and mixer to the other side of the kitchen. He really liked it when I poured the batter into the pans. He said "WOW" "OOOHHHHH".

Can you tell what he liked best?

For my birthday I took a break from all things packing/moving related. Amy was kind enough to take Cooper for me. I had some gift cards to use, so I...1) bought some cute boots for fall, after all I'll get a real fall this year 2) got a massage 3)got a hair cut 4) bought myself a new monthly planner. That night my brother came up and we went out for dinner, and got a couple of cupcakes.

Cooper was all about the cupcakes that night.
It was so funny that I had to take a video. - - (I'll do this later...taking too long to upload)

Birthday love.

Birthday kisses.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been having Andrew here.



3 comments:

  1. That's sweet. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day! Have you ever had Sugar Darling's cupcakes? Total yum!

    Cooper is adorable! I love that he is infatuated with the vac. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kim, Sugary Darling's is delicious. That's where we got the cupcakes from that night.

    Amanda, the things you comment on always put a smile on my face. Love you.

    ReplyDelete