Wednesday, August 31, 2011

KNIGHTly Freedom

Have you noticed that I'm on a roll when it comes to blog posts this week?

Yesterday my mom and dad flew to KY for the long weekend....with Cooper! That means it's just me, with no job to worry about, and no husband or child to take care of. YIPPEE! It is quite a freeing experience. I don't know when I'll get this feeling back, so until monday evening, I'm basking in the beauty of no worries! (Except worrying my husband and child are doing OK).

Today I am venturing with my brother to the first UCF game of the season. Football is one of my favorite sports to watch. (Baseball is the other.) Every time football season comes around I get a sense of excitement deep down. I can taste the sweetness of knowing that fall is close behind, with it some wonderful memory-making holidays and activities. Fall is my FAVORITE season and I'm excited that this year I'll get to experience a "real" fall. My brother is an avid UCF fan. I don't think I can accurately describe to you the passion he has for his alma mater. I'm sure that if he were to get cut on something, you would notice gold and black blood instead of the average person's red color. So, today is sure to be fun: 1)football and 2)watching my brother take delight and much pride in his school.

Since I'm no fool to knowing that most of you read my blog to look at picture, I will show you that Cooper's ready for football season too.


GO KNIGHTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment